Have you ever been in a building or structure and said “This is amazing!” What was it about that space that made you feel like you wanted to stay and engage? Was it the look, feel, colors, sounds, smells, or something else? Learn about optimal learning spaces and the rationale behind why communities should invest in them.
In Tom’s session, he describes next generation learning environments that embrace broader aims and promote powerful learner experiences. He leads a virtual tour of some of the most innovative schools in the world, and discusses implications for facilities design and use and how those are affected by the shift in learning.
Learning objects discussed:
- What are the key drivers of the learning revolution?
- What are the emerging learning models?
- How are systems incorporating new learning models?
- How are schools engaging partners?
- What are the facilities implications of the learning revolution?